Saturday, April 3, 2010

Baby's Room!

Well today we finally moved out the bed that was just chillin in the baby's room (I hate to keep calling her "The Baby" but we aren't for sure about names yet, so baby it is for now), and we were able to finally set things up in the layout that we wanted, and then put things on the walls. My sister Angie made all the vinyl dots and rings that are around the entire room, and they turned out so cute! So if anyone is interested her site is: http://www.angiesvinyl.blogspot.com, she has some really amazing ideas. As for the furniture... I found a changing table on KSL for $10 and steve painted it white with his air-gun, and the crib was a yardsale crib my mom found, so steve got new parts for it and painted that as well. Let me just tell you how cute it looks. I'm so glad that we didn't just go out and buy an expensive bedroom set, this is so much cuter and adds more character to the room! This room has been a really long process, but it turned out so nice and it is now ready for whenever she decides that it is time to come out!

4 comments:

Matt and Stephanie said...

So cute!!1 I love it!

Kim said...

The baby's room is darling!! I can't believe you only have 2 weeks left...scary! haha!

Romney Family said...

Cute room. I need to add the pictures to my blog. By the way, this May I will no longer have my website, only my blog, which is angiesvinyl.blogspot.com Let poeple know. Blogs are much easier to keep up on than websites and much cheaper!

Mower Family said...

So cute! You are going to make such a wonderful mom!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com