Saturday, April 3, 2010

Baby Shower!

Well, a few saturdays ago, I had another baby shower. This one was from my mom's side of the family, and Steve's dad's side of the family. It was such a great time, we sat and visited, played a game, opened gifts, and then had a delicious lunch. It was really nice to have the ladies in my family all together. This shower, unlike my last one, I actually remembered to take some pictures! I was a little torn as to whether I should post the pics or not, because I am like HUGE! But I decided to post some of them. Its really frustrating because I have such a short torso that there really is nowhere for my baby to go, but out. So I have this really big belly balooning from just my front, unlike everyone else who gets pregnant where they distribute the weight evenly over their entire midsection. But I only have two more weeks left to go, so I guess I'll just have to handle it.

2 comments:

SheriJane said...

i think you look cute... and i aint' just sayin that! i bet you are so ready for her to come tho! we can't wait to meet her either! Good Luck with everything.... just remember to relax! easier said than done... i know:) but it definately helps!

Romney Family said...

You look so cute. I am very glad you posted those pictures because I don't get to see you pregnant since I live out here in KY. Maybe your next baby I'll get to see what you look like in person (not that you are thinking about another one any time soon) I wish I could have been there. It sounded like so much fun.



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com