Sunday, January 16, 2011

Christmas 2010

Well, I haven't posted for awhile, so I thought that I'd better get down to it. This year has gone by so fast! Avery is now almost 9 months old and she is growing up so fast, it's crazy. She is at the point where she wants to be big and wants to walk like all the other kids in her daycare class. She is almost there, she can walk really well along things and she stands by herself for 10 seconds at a time! As for Steve and me, we are just still working and enjoying being parents. Steve got a new job at ARUP, he is transferring to the Immunology Core Department, which I think that he will like so much better than in the processing department. He starts on friday and that means that he will be able to go back on 7-on 7-off with me and then we can have the entire week off together to travel with the bug! Well Christmas this year was great, we did tons of traveling whick kinda sucked (especially traveling with Ave). So I think that next year we will just stay at home and relax and start our own family traditions. But for this Christmas we went to Moroni for 2 days and had a wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas morning there, then the afternoon of the 25th we headed down to Cedar City to Steve's mother's house, we haven't been there for such a long time and it was really great to see his family. On the 26th we drove down to St. George to visit my Grandma De Mill and we had a great visit there! Steve and I both had to start back to work on the Tuesday after Christmas so we had to get back after that. But all-in-all it was a good Christmas. Avery didn't really care for the Christmas scene this year, still being a bit too young to comprehend what was going on, but Santa did come to her daycare so she sat on his lap (and didn't cry) and I helped her open the few gifts that we got her, so at least we had fun seeing her have her first Christmas!



1 comment:

Kim said...

Stacy! You should really consider updating this ;) Cuz I still check it and your Christmas post is getting older and older. Ha! Love ya!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com